- Most injuries happen because someone was careless.
- Insurance adjusters know that most injured people don’t have legal training and don’t know their legal rights.
- We will be honest about whether it makes sense financially for you to hire an attorney.
- Why you should have a lawyer.
- What to do after an accident.
- What not to do.
- Insurance coverage.
- The human brain is the most complicated organ system in our known universe.
- Brain injury can lead to a lifetime need for special care and attention.
- A brain injury case requires specialized legal assistance.
- Dangerous products can cause serious injury or death.
- Products liability cases require knowledge of the law along with the ability to understand the technical and scientific principles involved.
- We work with scientists, engineers and product design specialists to successfully resolve claims.
Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal cord injuries can cause paralysis, and loss of bowel, bladder or sexual function.
- We help clients get the care and compensation they need.
- Workers’ Compensation benefits may not be the only source of recovery available to you.
- We can help you navigate the facts and often confusing legal principles involved in your case.
- Examples of workplace injuries that can result in third party claims.
- Families who have lost a loved one because of another’s carelessness need special attention.
- Without an experienced legal team, the stress of legal proceedings can be too much for the family to manage.