- Medical cases require specialized legal assistance.
- We have unmatched experience in Montana medical malpractice cases.
- We’ll explain whether you have a valid malpractice claim.
- Failure to diagnose
- Delayed diagnosis
- Incorrect diagnosis
- Lack of indication/justification for surgery
- Poor or unsafe technique used
- Lack of appropriate surgical training & experience
Prescription Medication Errors
- Harmful combination of medications
- Wrong medication
- Incorrect dose
- Inadequate oxygen during surgery
- Incorrect medications given during surgery
- Failure to evaluate the associated risks
Failure to Inform
- The risks of treatment were not fully explained
- Treatment was unnecessary
- Another treatment was better or safer
- Not enough oxygen (hypoxic/anoxic brain injury)
- Inadequate oxygen supply during medical treatment
Spinal Cord Injury
- Disc herniation
- Surgical Error
Nursing Home Abuse
- Inadequate supervision
- Lack of care
- Abuse by caregiver or another resident
- Lack of oxygen
- Injury caused during birthing process
- Failure to monitor
- Failure to quickly provide essential treatment
Medical errors can lead to serious injury, or even death. Without an experienced legal team, the stress of legal proceedings can be too much for the family to manage.
We can help.